La Flamenca is waiting for you! Come and enjoy the georgous tones of blue of the lagoon in fun and relaxed ambiant at the sound of the wind and the water flowing all around. The natural beauty of the place will move your sense, and the captain will take you to the pirate chanel, black cenote and bird island for some swimming, historical and ecological explanation regarding to Bacalar.
minimum people: 2
maximum people: 6
Price per person: 600 pesos
Private tour price: 2000 pesos up to 4 people
Departure schedule: all day. Demanding the wind the captain will recommend schedules to enjoy the maximum of the experience.
- They captain speaking Spanish, English, and French, certified first aid.
- Explanations about the lagoon, its history and sensitization regarding the preservation of the place.
- Seasonal fruit and Fresh water
- Snorkeling and Vests
- Visit (according to the wind) of 3 points, stopping to swim: Canal de los Piratas, Cenote negro, Isla de los Pajalos.
* You can also organize alternative tours if the client wants to sail to the outskirts of the town, with fewer stops and more navigation.
Call us at: 271 185 85 47 / We serve from 9:00 a.m. at 7:00 p.m. or you can use whatsapp to contact us.